September 21-28th, 2019
So close, yet so deliciously far. Mexico might be right down there, but it exists in another world entirely. Experience a whole enchilada’s worth of rich culture and fun on a cruise to Mexico. Each port — including favorites, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta — contributes its own distinct local flavor to the mix. It’s time to serve your neighbor. Let’s go on a Service Cruise to Mexico!
- Port City: Long Beach (Los Angeles) California
- Tour Destinations: Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta
- Cruise Ship: Carnival Splendor
- Age of volunteers: 18 years and older (under 18 is welcome but must be accompanied with adult)
- Cost: $500 (This will only cover service projects and activities on and off the ship. This does not include the price of the cruise. For Carnival Cruise Line price you can check their website HERE)