January 20-27th, 2019
We don’t have proof, but evidence suggests that the Caribbean was made for cruising. This evidence is all around you — you’ll find in the Caribbean air, the sand and the water. And with more than 5,000 islands and cays spread across this amazing region, there’s a lot of paradise to see. Best of all, the mild climate means it doesn’t even matter what time of year you go. A Service Cruise in the Caribbean will be an experience you’ll always remember.
- Port City: Miami, Florida
- Tour Destinations: Cozumel, Mexico Belize City, Belize Roatan, Honduras
- Cruise Ship: Carnival Magic
- Age of volunteers: 18 years and older (under 18 is welcome but must be accompanied with adult)
- Cost: $500 (This will only cover service projects and activities on and off the ship. This does not include the price of the cruise. For Carnival Cruise Line price you can check their website HERE)