February 16-24th 2019
When we arrive in San Jose we will take a bus ride that will take us on the South West Cost near Quepos, Costa Rica. We’ll be staying in a beautiful home. This Cloud Forest Estate, off the beaten path, has over 5,500 square feet of living and 36 acres of paradise just 15 minutes from the beaches of Quepos, and 20 minutes from the world famous white sand beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park. Our closest neighbors are Tucans, sloths, monkeys, iguanas, parrots, macaws and hundreds of other spectacular bird species. Our time spent here will be memorable in its own right. This is truly the best of both worlds…a luxury three story villa surrounded by 36 acres of lush rain forest. The minute you hit the gate you are in the jungle. This place is truly unique, and as close to the jungle you can get without being in a tent. It makes the perfect BASE for our humanitarian efforts that are in the local village only 5 minutes away.
- Cost: 1,750 + airfare
- Location: San Jose, Quepos, and Manuel Antonio
- Service Projects: Building Schools, Medical Screenings, Hygiene Classes, Educational Assemblies, and more!
- Age of volunteers: 15 years and older (under 15 must be accompanied with adult)
- Vaccinations: Ask your physician or visit wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Arrival Airport: Juan Santamaría International (Code: SJO)
- Visa: Not Required for citizens from the USA