June 20-30, 2019
Fiji, a country in the South Pacific, is an archipelago of more than 300 islands. It’s famed for rugged landscapes, palm-lined beaches, coral reefs with clear lagoons and amazing people with ginormous hearts. We get the chance to stay with native Fijian villagers who live almost entirely off the land. Due to their isolation, the islanders find it difficult to get basic supplies for schools, hospitals, and homes. That’s where REVIVE HUMANITY come in! On this tour, we get to enjoy world class snorkeling, hiking, volcanoes, and waterfalls, and we’ll get to work right along with the nicest people around.
- Cost: 1,750 + airfare
- Location: Bua Province on the island of Vanua Levu
- Service Projects: Building Schools, Medical Screenings, Hygiene Classes, Educational Assemblies, and more!
- Age of volunteers: 15 years and older (under 15 must be accompanied with adult)
- Vaccinations: Ask your physician or visit wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Arrival Airport: Nadi International Airport (Code: NAN)
- Visa: Not required