CHRISTMAS December 18-26th 2018
We serve on the beautiful island of Roatan, Honduras. In the many years Revive Humanity has been visiting this tiny island off the coast of mainland Honduras, it has remained a charming anomaly in the Caribbean: relatively unspoiled, unpretentious, a rare slice of genuine tropical paradise. You won’t see towering hotels and wall-to-wall duty-free shopping. Instead you find down to earth islanders who love their island and always welcome you with a smile. The mix of service and travel comes hand in hand on the island. There is a lot of help that is needed as well as a lot of fun to have.
Friendly experiences and beautiful scenery keep us going back to Roatan time and time again.
- Cost: 1,750 + airfare
- Location: Roatan, Honduras
- Service Projects: Building Schools, Medical Screenings, Hygiene Classes, Educational Assemblies, and more!
- Age of volunteers: 15 years and older (under 15 must be accompanied with adult)
- Vaccinations: Ask your physician or visit wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Arrival Airport: Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport (Code: RTB)
- Visa: Not Required for USA Citizens