November 23-30th 2019
Proximity to Mexico allows for unforgettable travel and service experiences that are just a short hop and a skip away.The people are known to be some of the warmest in the world. They proudly maintain the traditions and customs of their ancestors, which date back to some of the most important civilizations the world has ever known!
Although Mexico has historically flown under the radar as an Adventure Travel destination, the secret is out. Mexico is home to world-class Adventure Travel experiences that range from scenic hiking trips to snorkeling or surfing the coasts; Mexico’s got what you need to get your adrenaline pumping! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? With so much to see, do, and taste, it’s time to add a Mexico Service Tour to your list.
- Cost: 1,750 + airfare
- Location: Orizaba Veracruz Mexico
- Service Projects: Building a Community Library , Community Out Reach Programs, Hygiene Classes, Educational Assemblies, and more!
- Age of volunteers: 15 years and older (under 15 must be accompanied with adult)
- Vaccinations: Ask your physician or visit wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Arrival Airport: Veracruz International (Code: VER)
- Visa: Not Required for USA Citizens