November 17-24th 2018
For Thanksgiving we invite you and your family to celebrate your blessings by giving back and serving on a humanitarian tour. We are excited to team up with Morris Murdock Travel on this special holiday Service Tour
Wedged between Mexico and Guatemala, the tiny and eclectic country is packed with awesome. Lush tropical rain forests, pristine beaches, ancient Maya cities, diverse flora and fauna, and the longest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere are just a few of the many natural attractions that allure the adventure traveler to visit. Belize is a diverse society with many cultures and languages (Creole and Spanish are widely spoken) however English is the official language, making it easy for our volunteers to get around and serve without a language barrier.
Travel mixed with service is a powerful experience we know will be hard to forget. Unfortunately, Belize is still a developing country and is behind the mark in education. We’ve identified a small underfunded school that has no library. We are looking for volunteers, like you, that will help us in building a library and teaching children how to read.
The focus of the tour is to serve the locals, but we will also get the chance to see the beauty of this small country, explore the ancient Maya world, and cool down by swimming in crystal clear rivers. We look forward to traveling and serving with you.We’re excited to have you with us on this adventure to improve the lives of people in BELIZE.
- Cost: 1,750 + airfare
- Location: Orange Walk, Belize
- Service Projects: Building a Community Library , Community Out Reach Programs, Hygiene Classes, Educational Assemblies, and more!
- Age of volunteers: 15 years and older (under 15 must be accompanied with adult)
- Vaccinations: Ask your physician or visit wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Arrival Airport: Philip S. W. Goldson International (Code: BZE)
- Visa: Not Required for USA Citizen