May 29- June 7th '20
Of course Nepal is world famous for Mount Everest and world class trekking excursions, but don’t let that make you forget about the warm people that live in this mountainous region. After only a few days in the Kathmandu you will surely know the true meaning of “NAMASTE!” The people in Kathmandu approach tourists with a smile and appreciate the tourist dollars. In particular, they love it when you compliment the beauty of their country.
Our focus is humanitarian work but it would be a shame to go all this way and not see NEPAL. With a whopping seven world heritage sites in the Kathmandu Valley it is no wonder why Kathmandu ranks as one of the most historical cities in the world. After a couple of hours exploring these stupas, temples, and squares, you will know exactly why visitors to Nepal are already planning their next trip before they finish their first one. We plan to visit many of these world heritage sites.
- Cost: 1,750 + airfare
- Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Service Projects: Work in an Earthquake Rehabilitation Center, Community Out Reach Programs, Hygiene Classes, Educational Assemblies, Work in an Orphanage, and more!
- Age of volunteers: 15 years and older (under 15 must be accompanied with adult)
- Vaccinations: Ask your physician or visit wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Arrival Airport: Kathmandu International Airport (Code: KTM)
- Visa: Required and available for purchase on arrival in the Kathmandu Airport