June 20-30th, 2019
Not only is Peru the home of one of the oldest Native American civilizations in the world, it is also home to a vast variety of culture, scenery, and people. We look forward to our PERU tour where we will bless lives, serve, and teach to promote stability and prosperity. At the end of the tour we will enjoy the great heart of the famous Andes Mountains, Machu Picchu, which attract people from all over the world.
- Cost: 1,750 + airfare
- Location: Puno, Cuzco, and Machu Picchu
- Service Projects: Building an orphanage, Medical Screenings, Hygiene Classes, Educational Assemblies, and more!
- Age of volunteers: 15 years and older (under 15 must be accompanied with adult)
- Vaccinations: Ask your physician or visit wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Arrival Airport: Jorge Chávez International (Code: LIM)
- Visa: Not required