May 17-26th, 2019
There are 7,107 reasons why someone should visit the 7,107 islands of the Philippines! One of the biggest reasons would be the amazing people. There are around 100 million people squished together in this developing country and almost all of them have hearts of gold. There are various factors that explain the lack of progress in poverty reduction in the Philippines. We’ve studied those factors long and hard and with our research and our connections in the Philippines we know we can help. We have led many service tours to the Philippines and established a productive yet enjoyable itinerary where volunteers can sincerely help and the Filipino people will truly benefit. Our service tour to the Philippines involves activities that will lead the people to sustainable improvement. We will teach, heal and increase the stability of the country with meaningful and memorable projects.
We hope you will join us in visiting a few of the 7,107 islands and serving the wonderful people of the Philippines. Your passion for service and unique talents are needed to improve the lives we encounter, and together we can lead the way to improvement by teaching, healing, and increasing the stability in the Philippines.
- Cost: 1,750 + airfare
- Location: Cebu and Bahol Islands
- Service Projects: Building Schools, Medical Screenings, Hygiene Classes, Educational Assemblies, and more!
- Age of volunteers: 15 years and older (under 15 must be accompanied with adult)
- Vaccinations: Ask your physician or visit wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Arrival Airport: Cebu International (Code: CEB)
- Visa: NOT Required for citizens from the USA.