July 7-16th 2019
Throughout the country, there is a palatable sense of growing optimism and you can sense the enormous potential that is only now beginning to be realized. The beauty of the landscape, the people, and the wildlife that you have seen in magazines such as National Geographic and in movies like Out of Africa, is no match for its reality. Tanzania is a beautiful and deeply exotic country with vibrant cultures and abundant wildlife. If you are looking for the adventure and service opportunity of a lifetime, then Revive Humanity’s Tanzania Service Tour is for you!
- Cost: 1,750 + airfare
- Location: Arusha, Katatu, and Ngorongoro Creater
- Service Projects: Building Schools, Medical Screenings, Hygiene Classes, Educational Assemblies, and more!
- Age of volunteers: 15 years and older (under 15 must be accompanied with adult)
- Vaccinations: Ask your physician or visit wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Arrival Airport: Kilimanjaro International (Code: JRO)
- Visa: Required. Receive upon arrival in the country.