May 30 - June 9, 2019
Thailand is known for tropical beaches, lavish royal palaces, ancient ruins, ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, and it’s smiling people. The people are so incredibly nice that they call it “the land of smiles.” In Thailand family and friends are among it’s highest priorities. We have identified meaningful projects that will change lives and offer our volunteers new friends and family along the way.
- Cost: 1,750 + airfare
- Location: Chang Mai, and villages in Northern Thailand
- Service Projects: Building Schools, Medical Screenings, Hygiene Classes, Educational Assemblies, and more!
- Age of volunteers: 15 years and older (under 15 must be accompanied with adult)
- Vaccinations: Ask your physician or visit wwwnc.cdc.gov
- Arrival Airport: Bangkok (Code: BKK)
- Visa: Not required in Thailand. REQUIRED UPON ARRIVAL IN CAMBODIA